Date(s) - 16/11/2017
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
A special session on Danish business in Asia organized by Asia House in collaboration with the Euro-Asian Management Studies Association (EAMSA) will take place on 16 November 2017.
The theme of the business session will be: How are changing globalization dynamics affecting Danish business in Asia?
The special session on Danish business in Asia will bring together Danish business people and researchers participating in the 2017 EAMSA conference at CBS to discuss Danish-Asian business collaboration. The session will provide Danish business perspectives on Danish-Asian business relations and discuss future challenges and opportunities for Danish business due to changing globalization dynamics. Moreover, the session will discuss what should/ will be the cutting edge research agendas related to European-Asian business collaboration in the years to come.
16:05 Welcome by Asia House Executive Director Susanne Rumohr Hækkerup
16:10 Setting the stage: Challenges and opportunities for European business in Asia (EAMSA rep.)
16:15 Panel discussion
– Executive Director Susanne Rumohr Hækkerup
– Søren Hansen, Vice President (Asia), Carlsberg Group
– Ole Kjerkegaard, Global Director, Communications, Relations & Sustainability, Novo Nordisk A/S
– Nis Høyrup, Assistant Professor, Asia Research Center, CBS
Questions to be debated:
– What role does Asia play in the growth strategies of Danish companies?
– What are the major recent trends in Danish companies’ engagement in Asia?
– What are the consequences for Danish business in Asia of the changing global business environment (Political, technological and economic changes)?
– What are the main challenges in relation to management and organization of business in Asia?
17:15 Reception with light food
Click HERE for program and registration.