This past Tuesday, we were delighted to host a delegation of Sri Lankan companies in the IT industry for the launch of the new Asia House report on “The Innovation Ecosystem of Sri Lanka” and networking event. Representatives from the IT industry in Denmark shared insights about the Danish market and how best to access it as a foreign company. It was a great first step in fostering business connections between Sri Lanka and Denmark.
Many thanks to the following individuals for their invaluable contributions and support:
- H.E. Mr. Dharshana M. Perera, Ambassador of Sri Lanka,
- Mr. Rajive Silva from SLASSCOM, the national chamber for the IT/BPM industry in Sri Lanka
- Lærke Kjærulff, Chief Operating Officer for IFS’s global R&D organization in Copenhagen
- Bjørn Borre, Director of Business and Member Services at IT-Branchen
- Nicolaj Christensen, Interim CEO at Digital Hub Denmark
- Yan Yang, Head of CT Investment, China and Blockchain at TECH Team Copenhagen Capacity
You can read the full report here.
Thank you to all the companies for making this event a success. We look forward to further strengthening the business ties between Sri Lanka and Denmark and fostering a prosperous future of collaboration.
ing the business ties between Sri Lanka and Denmark and fostering a prosperous future of collaboration.