Date(s) - 01/07/2019
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Does your startup have an interest in expanding to China? Do you wonder what the opportunities in the Chinese tech industry are and what challenges you might meet in the Chinese market?
Nordic-China Startup Forum and Innovation Lab Asia is co-organizing the event “Bridging the Gap – Opportunities for Danish Startups Entering the Chinese Market” which will give you insights, knowledge and confidence for your future expansion in the Chinese market. During the event, China experts will share their knowledge on the trends in technology, real life cases on cultural differences and challenges, and a startup sharing their experience on expanding to China.
In September, NCSF High-Tech Week will take place with your startup having the chance to win a travel sponsorship and tailored programme to meet Chinese investors and venture capitalists in November, 2019.
- 13.30: Arrival and registration
- 14.00: Introduction of Nordic-China Startup Forum by Patricia C. Mikkelsen
- 14.10: Tech Trends in China by Casper Wichmann, China specialist from ThinkChina
- 14.30: Cultural challenges for Danish companies in China by Annette Dahl, CEO of C3 Consulting
- 14.45: Opportunities for Danish startups by Jingjing Su, Bech-Bruun
- 15.00: Q&A Session
- 15.20: Presentation of NCSF High-Tech Week
- 15.30: Mingling and Networking
- 16.00: End of event